Star Trek 2018 Wall Calendar: Ships of the Line

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Performing Arts

Star Trek 2018 Wall Calendar: Ships of the Line Details

The panoramic Star Trek 2018 Wall Calendar: Ships of the Line opens horizontally to maximize the detail and drama of each stunning piece of art.The 2018 edition of this fan-favorite calendar is dedicated to showcasing spectacular images of the most famous vessels from the iconic franchise in a variety of iconic scenes and settings.

Reviews

Look at the provided images before deciding on this. I didn't pay attention and assumed it was a standard wall calendar on which I can leave myself reminders. It is useless for that purpose. I'm not deducting stars because of my mistake, I'm deducting stars because it is pretty much useless as a wall calendar in general. Better suited as a coffee table magazine. You will need 2 nails to hang it. The images are nice.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel