2014 The Twilight Zone Wall Calendar

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Performing Arts

2014 The Twilight Zone Wall Calendar Details

The original series aired 156 episodes of groundbreaking entertainment in its five seasons. Many of Hollywood's greatest A-list actors visited the fifth dimension in memorable, fan-favorite episodes. Rod Serling narrated all 156 episodes

Reviews

I bought the 2013 version of this calendar last year and really liked it, so I decided to get the 2014 version. This is a great calendar for fans of the show. Each month highlights a particular episode and includes stills from the episode as well as original air date. The monthly calendar page takes the shape of an old TV monitor and looks cooler compared to last year's. It looks great on my bedroom wall. If they do another one next year, I'm certain I'll buy it if they can keep the quality up.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel